- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove University of Cincinnati filter University of Cincinnati
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
Search found 3 items
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.