- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Tubb, Matthew Robert filter Tubb, Matthew Robert
- Remove Holden, Richard filter Holden, Richard
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.