- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Oklahoma filter Oklahoma
- Remove Mold, James filter Mold, James
- Remove Snyder, Margie E. filter Snyder, Margie E.
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
Disseminated strategies targeted toward increasing immunizations and preventive care, including a computer reminder system to practices in a Practice-based Research Network (PBRN). Assessesed, using a randomized controlled trial methodology, the relative adoption success of academic detailing combined with and without practice facilitation and technology implementation assistance, on the delivery of preventive services.