- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Purdue University filter Purdue University
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.