- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Purdue University filter Purdue University
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Informatics filter Clinical Informatics
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 6 items
This research evaluated the usability and usefulness of medication therapy management (MTM) alerts and made recommendations for improving MTM platform design.
In this study, researchers created new electronic health record-based decision support tools that guide clinicians’ perceptions and judgments of noncancer pain in ways that lead to increased use of guideline-based patient assessment and treatment of pain.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.
Created a prescribing tool with decision support (checking dosage, contraindications, and drug interactions) that can be easily integrated into a provider's practices; implemented and piloted tests the tool to evaluate its benefits and costs.