- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Carayon, Pascale filter Carayon, Pascale
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research study implemented a sociotechnical systems approach to the development of a health information technology-supported process for preventing and diagnosing venous thromboembolism.
Assesses the implementation of CPOE/ EHR systems in 4 intensive care units (ICUs) and evaluates the value and outcomes of patient safety involving medication errors; quality of care; end users' job tasks, perceptions, and attitudes; and financial impact.