- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project focused on developing and implementing CDS tools to support nurses in the development of care plans and involvement in quality improvement activities in the area of fall prevention in acute care.