- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.