- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.