- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Carroll, Aaron filter Carroll, Aaron
- Remove Gilbert, Amy filter Gilbert, Amy
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.