- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Data Warehouse filter Data Warehouse
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.