- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Public Health Reporting System filter Public Health Reporting System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
In this study, researchers created new electronic health record-based decision support tools that guide clinicians’ perceptions and judgments of noncancer pain in ways that lead to increased use of guideline-based patient assessment and treatment of pain.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.