- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Secure Messaging filter Secure Messaging
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.