- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 4 items
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.