- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Dentist filter Dentist
- Remove Public Health Informatics filter Public Health Informatics
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strength of analytical and naturalistic decision-making to optimize the use of blood cultures in critically ill children.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project implemented and evaluated an electronic health record influenza vaccine alert, FluAlert, to improve pediatric providers’ decisionmaking around influenza vaccines.