- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Johns Hopkins University filter Johns Hopkins University
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strength of analytical and naturalistic decision-making to optimize the use of blood cultures in critically ill children.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.