- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Registry filter Registry
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.