- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project developed a relational agent system--a human animation program that interacts with patients--to deliver depression treatment to patients with chronic illness and comorbid depression and found the system to be feasible and user-friendly.
This project developed and tested the impact of a virtual patient on the clinical approach of primary care providers at a community health center serving refugee patients.
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.