- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Regents of the University of Michigan filter Regents of the University of Michigan
- Remove University of Michigan at Ann Arbor filter University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
This research developed and evaluated mobile application messages that assisted individuals with hypertension to adhere to a low-sodium diet.
This research project is developing an Internet-based health communication program for African American adults to improve asthma care.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.