- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Machine Learning filter Machine Learning
Search found 3 items
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Developed a regional health IT strategic plan between 28 health care providers, including a comprehensive needs assessment of all of the participating organizations, prioritization of needs, identification of health IT solutions to prioritized needs, and development of appropriate implementation plans.