- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove University of Minnesota, Twin Cities filter University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.