- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.