- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
The project team developed automated methods for identifying relevant new information versus redundant information in electronic health record clinical notes.
Established an electronic medical record system to enhance communication among area health care organizations and promote safe, high-quality care for patients with chronic illnesses. Initially, the project focused on patients with congestive heart failure.
Implemented an interactive video-conferencing system at rural hospitals to provide continuing education for pharmacist and pharmacy technicians as well as a model for bedside verification of medication administration and medication bar coding; also evaluated structure, process, and outcomes related to improvement of patient safety and more effective patient medication management.