- Remove Nebraska filter Nebraska
- Remove Baker, Wende filter Baker, Wende
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Behavioral Health filter Behavioral Health
Search found 2 items
This project demonstrated how health information exchange between rural and urban mental health providers improves ambulatory patient care coordination and safety across treatment settings.
Planned, developed, and implemented a methodology for behavioral health care providers to standardize core shared data elements; designed an integrated management information system for the sharing of health care data and information among rural and urban health care providers; connected rural providers to urban providers; and developed messaging capabilities between primary care and behavioral health care providers.