- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Tobacco Use filter Tobacco Use
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.