- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Substance Abuse filter Substance Abuse
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 5 items
This research will examine the evidence around the value of order sets, while uncovering clinician perceptions that hinder their efficient use.
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.