- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Sockolow, Paulina filter Sockolow, Paulina
- Remove Weiner, Mark filter Weiner, Mark
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study analyzed and modeled information requirements, decision making, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients leading to the development, review, and dissemination of information technology design and implementation recommendations in this setting.
This study assessed the barriers, facilitators, and impact of implementing an electronic health record in a home care agency, and developed recommendations for Meaningful Use (MU) objectives in long-term and post-acute care settings.