- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove South Carolina filter South Carolina
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This research will evaluate an existing ambulance-based stroke telemedicine pilot program in order to develop guidelines to expand the program.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.