- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
The Utah Health Information Network is an AHRQ sponsored State and Regional Demonstration Project whose goal was to implement statewide information and communication technologies to facilitate the exchange of clinical data among its members.