- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The Utah Health Information Network is an AHRQ sponsored State and Regional Demonstration Project whose goal was to implement statewide information and communication technologies to facilitate the exchange of clinical data among its members.