- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.