- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Administrator filter Administrator
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study analyzed and modeled information requirements, decision making, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients leading to the development, review, and dissemination of information technology design and implementation recommendations in this setting.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.