- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove HIV/AIDS filter HIV/AIDS
- Remove Substance Abuse filter Substance Abuse
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.