- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove HIV/AIDS filter HIV/AIDS
- Remove Schnall, Rebecca filter Schnall, Rebecca
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.