- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Rand, Cynthia M. filter Rand, Cynthia M.
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
Search found 2 items
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.