- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
Search found 4 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.