- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.