- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.