- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove McConnochie, Kenneth filter McConnochie, Kenneth
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.