- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
This research pilot tested a sickle cell disease mobile application that was found to reduce acute care visits by patients with the condition.
The goal of this research was to document the ability of low-income, multiethnic older adults to use information technology applications for personal health information management.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.