- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Oregon filter Oregon
- Remove Ohio State University filter Ohio State University
- Remove University of Cincinnati filter University of Cincinnati
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Internet filter Internet
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.