- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove South Carolina filter South Carolina
- Remove McAlearney, Ann Scheck filter McAlearney, Ann Scheck
- Remove Wexler, Randell filter Wexler, Randell
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Bar Coding filter Bar Coding
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.