- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.