- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Singh, Hardeep filter Singh, Hardeep
- Remove Thomas, Eric filter Thomas, Eric
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This project applied a human factors-based framework to understand factors associated with missed test results and found that health information technology is a key barrier to test followup.
This project used health information technology to identify patients for whom a diagnosis of prostate, lung, or colon cancer had been delayed.
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.