- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove University of Pennsylvania filter University of Pennsylvania
- Remove Weiner, Mark filter Weiner, Mark
- Remove Kutney-Lee, Ann filter Kutney-Lee, Ann
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this research was to investigate the relationships between electronic health record adoption and usability, work environment, and patient and nurse outcomes.
This study supported the notion that the current focus on quality of care for diabetics favors providers that start with panels where a majority of patients already have good control.