- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Sockolow, Paulina filter Sockolow, Paulina
- Remove Weiner, Mark filter Weiner, Mark
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Veteran filter Veteran
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the barriers, facilitators, and impact of implementing an electronic health record in a home care agency, and developed recommendations for Meaningful Use (MU) objectives in long-term and post-acute care settings.
This study supported the notion that the current focus on quality of care for diabetics favors providers that start with panels where a majority of patients already have good control.