- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Veteran filter Veteran
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project established the feasibility of extracting quality indicators from hospice electronic medical records for comparative effectiveness research.
This study assessed the barriers, facilitators, and impact of implementing an electronic health record in a home care agency, and developed recommendations for Meaningful Use (MU) objectives in long-term and post-acute care settings.
This study supported the notion that the current focus on quality of care for diabetics favors providers that start with panels where a majority of patients already have good control.