- Remove South Carolina filter South Carolina
- Remove Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center filter Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Remove Medical University of South Carolina filter Medical University of South Carolina
- Remove Bar Coding filter Bar Coding
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 6 items
This project will design, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive set of tools in an electronic health record (EHR) to support improved intimate partner violence care.
The study assessed perspectives on electronic health record safety recommendations and found that physicians generally agreed with the recommendations, despite not being familiar with them.
This project assessed quality measurement performance and electronic health record (EHR) implementation and found that EHR reminders were associated with improved performance.
This project further developed the infrastructure of the Practice Partner Research Network (PPRNet) and enhanced its ability to conduct research to improve the primary health care system.
This project synthesized what was learned from the Practice Partner Research Network - Translating Research into Practice (PPRNet-TRIP) project regarding how to use health information technology to improve quality in primary care practices.
The project successfully developed a set of medication safety measures relevant for primary care and incorporated these measures in quarterly performance reports sent to participating practices.