- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.
In this project, the MidSouth eHealth Alliance implemented and evaluated a regional data-sharing and interoperability service for health care entities in the Greater Memphis area.