- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project established an integrated information and communication technology system to help older adults age in place and live independently for as long as possible, and found that the system improved user quality of life.
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.